Freelance Graphic Designer
My experience in the graphic design industry began in 1993 and has included periods of full-time employment and freelancing. I have worked with both local advertising agencies and individual clients assisting with various graphic design and website projects.
The programs and platforms I use have changed over the years as the landscape of Graphic Design continues to improve. My proficiency is in the Adobe Creative Suite design products InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat, in addition to substantial knowledge in designing for web/digital platforms and HTML/CSS coding for Wordpress website content management.
With considerable experience in many print production processes and special print techniques, I enjoy working from the design stage through to the final print production. This allows me to offer a start-to-finish approach for clients.
While I’m open to new and exciting projects, my current design schedule would best accommodate multiple-page layouts (magazines, annual reports, etc.), brochure, logo design, and website interface design requests.
Feel free to contact me via email or phone and let’s discuss your project.
Freelance Graphic Designer
◼️ JENNIFER CHURCH MEDIA LLC
• Creative concept development, layout and design print, digital media and web products to convey my clients message and brand.
• Scope of work has included multi-page booklets, brochures, postcards, newsletters, annual reports, newspaper ads, packaging design, point of purchase displays, corporate logo/branding, large-format event signage, billboard design, social media marketing images and more.
• Design, development and maintenance of multiple Wordpress websites, client social media accounts and supporting Web 2.0 hosted services.
Founder, Designer & Manager
• Create concepts and produce design files for 10-15 scalable vector graphic (SVG) products per week for personal or commercial use by crafters, gift and apparel shop resellers.
• Manage listings and provide customer service for e-commerce shop hosted currently on the Etsy platform.
• Manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tasks including on-page content, keyword research, meta tags & descriptions, link building, etc.
Founder, Designer & Developer
• Conceptualized and developed a successful website featuring budget travel content and resources to help visitors save money on airport parking.
• Managed all facets of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) including on-page content, keyword research, meta tags & descriptions, link building, etc.
• The website was acquired in 2019 by AirportParkingReservations.com.
Senior Art Director
◼️ GO AGENCY
• Full-service creative marketing firm for local & regional business clients.
• Founding publishing company for large bi-monthly local magazine.
• Lead art director and designer on multiple issues of the magazine, in addition to executing client project work for print marketing materials, corporate logo designs, trade show event materials and signage.
• Other duties included securing print production quotes, digital pre-press and in-person press proofing for clients, marketing budget preparation and co-op advertising submissions.
◼️ JOHNSON-MEADE ADVERTISING INC.
• Responsible for creative concepts, graphic design and print production for various marketing materials including rack cards, brochures, annual reports, stationery packages, point of purchase displays and more.
• Small team environment meant coordinating directly with account managers, copywriters and advertising sales professionals to create fresh and unique solutions for our clients.
Print Production Coordinator
◼️ ERWIN-PENLAND INC.
• Initiated all print quotes and coordinated product suppliers throughout the production process at this large advertising agency.
• Developed my role in the company as in-house traffic coordinator, maintaining the flow of all jobs to the correct agency personnel and ensuring deadlines for clients, printers and media outlets were met.
◼️ CRYOVAC W.R. GRACE
• Six-month internship with in-house food packaging design division handling jobs requiring precise print registration and adherence to government food packaging regulations.
• Position extended after graduation as a computer production artist for the same division.
BA in Graphic Communications
Creative Print Layout & Design, Computer Illustration, Logo / Brand Identity Design, Magazine Layout / Design, Billboard / Outdoor Signage Design, Direct Mail Marketing Design, Website Interface Design, Event / Trade Show Design, Truck / Van Wrap Graphics, Direct To Garment Print Design, Digital / Social Media Graphics & Video, 4C Process and Spot Color Print Design, Specialty Printing Processes, Print Production Management, Wordpress Website Design & Development
Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Wordpress CMS, HTML/CSS, Camtasia Studio, MS Office Excel, MS Office Word, Collaboration Apps (Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack, etc)